Extra 2019 Program! Nectar of the Heart
One Day Immersion for Yogis & Teachers October 20th, Emeryville Yoga
Supreme Release Yoga Fundamentals Course
A Practical One-Day Course for Teachers and Dedicated Yogis
Learn to teach Supreme Release Yoga (SRY), an intimately healing practice that can resolve pain and change lives from the very first experience.
Next Program: TBD
Dive into the practice and pedagogy of the most fundamental SRY poses to incorporate into your personal practice and teaching.
After this one-day immersion, you’ll be practice confidently on your own, and have clear tools to guide groups or private clients through an authentic practice that reliably releases tension, resolves pain, quiets the mind and seats one in the true purpose of Yoga.
SRY Fundamentals makes you eligible for advanced trainings with Kaya, including Supreme Transformation Teacher Training (May 17-19).
Register for SRY Fundamentals!
- The most powerful poses for everyday practice
- Teaching pedagogy to share each pose effectively
- Propping for different bodies
- Hands-on teacher alignments
- A deeper understanding of how to help students see the value of slowing down, doing less.
- A look at the true purpose of Yoga and how it fits the SRY model of practice.
What Past Students Say
”Kaya’s teachings continually layer in and build on depth of philosophical understanding that has truly helped me. Not only to heal from my pain, but to become the teacher that I am today.”
“Kaya’s knowledge is vast and her communication is so clear, her presence so unencumbered by personal issues or needing validation from her students, that the teaching is extremely accessible.”
Susan, SRY Teacher in Training
Clear, focused instruction
“[Kaya] is really the only Yoga trainer I’ve had who provides clear, focused instruction that inspires me and leaves me feeling that I’ve learned something substantial and with tools that I can use and experience on my own. Thank you, Kaya, for all that you’ve shared with us!”
Patty, Yoga Teacher and Pelvic Health Specialist
“I walk away from every program inspired and empowered. I see the tremendous benefit in my personal life and those I teach as I apply her teachings in my personal and professional life. I am deeply grateful to have such a master teacher in my life!”
Barb, SRY Teacher
Learn to Teach Supreme Release Yoga
Gain direct experience and detailed pedagogy to guide others through SRY practice. You’ll leave clear, inspired and confident with effective tools to help yourself and others with SRY and that gathers the inner nectar of bliss, satisfaction and rejuvenation.
SRY is a replenishing, compassionate, blissful, healing and transformative approach. It goes far beyond Yoga for physical wellbeing, weaving together the full spectrum of the Vedic viewpoint.
SRY offers an effective framework that peels back the layers of misperception of Yoga to reveal the meanings behind the practices. What comes is compassionate clarity — free from rigidity — that allows each person to experience the nectar of Yoga in daily life.
Register for SRY Fundamentals!
About Training with Kaya
Our precious time in one another’s presence is the classical way to learn healing techniques. As you delve into the direct experiences of profound yogic tools, you are emboldened to teach from a place of deep inner experience and integrity. Wonderfully, this means more healing and transformation for YOU on your path to learning to support others in their healing and transformation.
Learn tool-based Yoga therapies, traditional Vedic philosophy for the modern yogi and practical business skills.
Trainings with Kaya emphasize four key pillars:
- Hands-On SRY Tools – Learn and practice hands-on therapeutic tools in the Supreme Release Yoga approach to releasing spinal tension.
- Systematic and Holistic Pedagogy – Engage in kinesthetic, tactile, auditory and visual learning capacities with a methodology for teaching teachers that allows you to successfully learn, digest and apply the material in the real world.
- Healing the Healer – Retreat-like immersion in the techniques heals YOU while you simultaneously learn to apply those tools to others.
- Sharing Sangha – Your community of supportive yogis grows and deepens as you spend time learning, partner pairing and healing together.
Knowledge that Nourishes